Tofu & Cheese Quesadilla - #organic #meatlessmonday
- Lay 4 tortillas onto a work surface
- Chop tofu fine. Divide the tofu and cheese among the tortillas.
- Chop tomato, onion, and avocado and divide among the tortillas.
- Add cilantro and hot sauce to desired taste.
- Top each with a remaining tortilla and press gently to seal.
- Carefully place a quesadilla in a skillet and fry, turning once, until golden and little bubbles appear on both sides, about 4 to 5 minutes total. Repeat with the remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges with a pizza wheel or knife.
- Can be served cold. Provide salsa on the side.
#meatlessmonday dinner recipe!